Step by Step Guide to Trading in
Your Old Home for a Brand New Hybrid Home
MEASURE THE LOT
- 39’ wide lots will accommodate a 20’ wide home
- 50’ wide lots will accommodate up to 30’ wide, normally
- 26’ wide is common
DISCUSS YOUR NEEDS AND WANTS TO ESTABLISH A PRICE ESTIMATE
- Number of Bedrooms, Size of Kitchen, etc
Specify Your Customized New Home
- Decide on the size of your new home
- Review and select floor plans and specify options
- Submit Plan to Factory
CHOOSING YOUR FLOORPLANS
- Children or other household members
- Lifestyle – guest frequency
- Lot coverage – yard desirability
- Exterior Style
- Entry location
- Standard Choices
- Cabinetry style and finish
- Counter tops for kitchen and bath cabinets
- Floor covering; Vinyl, Laminate “wood” look, Tile, Carpet
- Hardwood cabinets
- Lighting packages
- 9’ flat ceilings
- Stainless appliances
- Tile flooring
- Tile edge and backsplash
- Snack bars
- Tall windows
- Breakfast nook
BATH OPTIONAL FEATURES
- Dual sinks
- Garden tubs with jets
- Shower – 4’ or 5’
- Larger obscure windows
- Upgraded lighting
LIVING AREA OPTIONS
- Clerestory Windows add architectural interest
- Variety of fireplace styles with ceramic tile surround and hearth
- Wide variety of carpet options
- Cabinet features
- Roll-out shelves
- Additional drawers
- Cable and phone outlets
- Gather and submit documents
- Review terms and conditions
- Select lender
- Finalize financial arrangements
- Equity in current home – implied
- Loan on current home?
- Age of current home – value
- Financing options
- Hybrid Homes
- Credit Unions
- Cal Vet Loans
- Review specification from factory
- Authorize the order
- New home ready at the factory (4-6 weeks)
Install Your New Home
- Move out of old home when new home is complete at the factory
- Remove old home and prepare the lot
- Complete new home
- New driveway
- New awning
- Landscaping with drop irrigation and weed cloth
“TURN KEY” PROGRAM
- Complete construction by in-house contractor – Mobile Modular Concepts
- Lot preparation to code – grade, base
- Installation on state approved foundation with seismic bracing
- Hardipanel Skirting (Concrete with 50 year Warranty)
- Finished landscaping with drip irrigation
- Final “walk through” inspection
- Move into Your Brand New Home!
WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP?
- Contact us for a consultation
- No obligation or cost
- Select your new Hybrid Home!
CALL US Direct:
Central Coast Hybrid Homes
1546 West Branch St.
Arroyo Grande, CA 93420
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We are a one stop privately owned service provider. We are both the dealer and General contractor with 25 years of experience.
30 days to build at the Factory and 14 working days or less to install on site on a normal install to move you back in.
In a typical situation, 15 working days overall. You don’t have to move out until the home is ready to transport.
We offer a full turn-key project or limited service, it’s all according our customer’s need.
Small homes installed start at $80,000 turnkey to large $119,000 turnkey, it’s all predicated on site work improvements and upgrades.
Each home is automatically a custom order, with our experience we know how to design and deliver our customer’s vision.
Because we are privately owned without a corporation overhead, we deliver personal service at the best price.
With our experience we can disclose 100% of hard and soft costs up front so there will be no hidden surprises down the road.
The county will charge 1.25% Real Property tax on the transfer value of the unit only, not the park or property location value.